The special features of our Integrative Hernioplasty:
- Low recurrence rate
- Very safe
- Small incision, fast recovery
Using state-of-the-art equipment, minimally invasive surgery can be accomplished through a much smaller incision, measuring 2~3cm, compared with the 5~10cm incision used in traditional surgery. Patients can, therefore, enjoy the following benefits:
- Reducing tissue damage and postoperative pain.
- Reducing the size of the incisions and damages to the nerves in the skin as well as near the surface of the skin; avoiding numbness in the epidermis after surgery.
- Preventing wound and genital swelling after surgery.
- Avoiding wound infection.
- Minimizing scars and bulging.